So, I’m REALLY starting to eat healthy and workout!! I’m even quitting smoking, yaaaay!
So here’s what I need, diet and exercise tips!! :)
I have the Lose It! app on my phone, and a friend recommended My Fitness Pal as well. Also, I’m a member of Tribe Sports, which has been a great workout/challenge website/app.
But now I need some healthy foods too, and some key exercises to do.
Here’s a list of some stuff I eat/drink, well the stuff I eat most of the time:
- Special K Chocolatey Delight cereal
- Chewy Bars (chocolate chip)
- Lemon Polar Seltzer water
- 2% milk
- Hot dogs (usually on a bun w/ ketchup)
- Chicken fingers (the frozen kind)
- Toast with margarine
- Iced coffee (small w/ mocha swirl and skim milk)
- Fruit (oranges, apples, grapes, lemons, red grapefruit)
- Salad with Light Italian dressing and mild peppers
And here’s what I’d really like to tone up and/or lose weight on:
I don’t really have the money for a gym membership or a fancy bunch of workout DVDs, so at home workouts would be clutch!! Also, I’d like to keep eating the healthy food I listed above, and cut out the bad things (like coffee!). So please help me out or give me a few fitblurs to follow, I need some support!! :)
Thanks! xo, Mary-Kate
I’ve known her since we were eleven years old.
We’ve been absolute BEST FRIENDS through anything and everything for THIRTEEN YEARS.
I think it’s insane and amazing to hold a friendship for that long.
Do you ever feel good about how you look and then